Operating hours are Tuesdays-Sundays 9am-6pm for our outdoor range in Marikina and daily 10am-7pm for our indoor range in Makati.
For membership inquiries please call (632) 941-4265, 941-7328 for Marikina or (632) 811-1551 for Makati branch.
You can download and print the Membership Form 75kb
- $200 USD annually. This already grants you unlimited use of our ranges!
- For Philippine residents we offer a discounted rate of P 2,500.00 for the first year then P 2,000.00 every year thereafter.
- $100 USD for a one-day package. This includes the use of one pistol and 50 rounds of ammunition (9mm, .40, or .45 caliber)
If your looking for a place to stay, we highly recommend The Marikina Hotel. It's only a short drive to our Marikina range.
REQUIRED SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Safety Glasses: No individual, member or non-member is allowed to use the shooting range without any eye protection.
- Ear Protection: (Ear Muffs or Ear Plugs)
- Gun Case, holsters
- Target firearms or rifles complying with the gun club or PPSA/IPSC standards and/or used in sanctioned matches/ competitions.
- Pistols and revolvers within the following calibers: 9mm, Super 38, 38 Specials, 10mm; 40 Cal., 45 Cal., 357 Magnum or below.
- High-powered firearms classified by PNP-Firearms & Explosives Division as such, except for testing or taking ballistics which must be covered and supported by necessary clearance from ASRI office.
- Any other high-powered firearm(s) or assault rifles that will subject range equipment and property to damage.
- Standard ammunitions used and accepted in accordance with the gun club and PPSA/IPSC standards, such as: Plated Round Nose, Full Metal Jacket and bare soft or hard cast lead ammo.
- Any other special ammo shall be subject to the inspection and approval by ASRI Management.